- 1.5 lb salmon (four 6 oz filets)
- 1-2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1-2 lemons
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Combine 3 tbsp olive oil, chopped garlic, lemon pepper, sea salt, and lemon zest in a gallon bag. Add salmon filets and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat up grill or large skillet on medium high heat. Brush lightly with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place salmon on grill or in skillet. For grill, cook 5-8 minutes per side. For skillet, cook 10-14 minutes per inch of thickness or until flakey.
- After cooked, sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.