- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled instant oats
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup cacao nibs (optional)
- Place peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, espresso powder, cocoa powder, and salt in a pot over medium low heat until melted and smooth.
- Put oats in large bowl and add peanut butter mixture. Stir until evenly combined.
- Line 9” x 13” pan with parchment paper. Add mixture to pan and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into approx. 24 bars and store in fridge. Bars will be soft and gooey at room temp.