It’s important to fuel up with the right nutrition before and after a workout. Try this delicious peanut butter chocolate banana protein pancake recipe for a great way to start your day!
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 eggs
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or 3 – 4 tablespoons PB fit protein powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons dutch cocoa
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal or almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
Blend all ingredients (except coconut oil / butter) until smooth. Heat frying pan on medium high heat and melt coconut oil / butter. Pour 1/3 cup batter into hot frying pan and cook for 2-4 minutes until edges firm. Flip pancake and cook another 2-3 minutes. Top with banana slices.