Celery Juice Benefits & Recipe
Celery juice has become really popular, so chances are you have heard of it as a new health fad. Although it is coming into greater awareness recently, celery juice has been around for a while and has become popular for good reason as it is helping people restore their health and rejuvenate their bodies!
As with many natural, miraculous food remedies, there are no research studies on the benefits of celery juice. This is simply because there is no big lobby or company behind celery. Since you can just go buy celery at the grocery store, there is no entity willing to pay tens of thousands to millions of dollars to do this research if they’re not going to make any money from it. Thankfully there is still lots of testimonials out there for celery juice as hundreds of thousands of people have shared their life changing benefits. And it’s so simple – just wash a whole head of organic celery, put it through the juicer and drink the celery juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
As a scientist, I decided to give celery juice a chance and for the last 2 months, I have been drinking celery juice everyday. After just a couple weeks I had more energy, mental clarity and focus in the mornings after drinking it. I found myself snacking less, my digestion was great and felt very nourished. My skin got more clear and I even lost a few pounds! I am now a believer in celery juice and will keep drinking it everyday to gain some of the long term benefits!
Here is a complete list of celery juice benefits!
- Full of good vitamins, minerals & antioxidants, which strengthens bones, reduces risk of cancer, and improves sleep
- Improves immune system function
- Creates sustained energy
- Boosts brain power, mental acuity and focus
- Reduces inflammation and remedies autoimmune diseases
- Reduces cardiovascular disease risk by lowering blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure
- Supports digestion and liver function
- Improves nutrient absorption and helps with weight loss
- Improves skin by increasing collagen production, purifies our skin and even increases hair growth
- Increases hydration
- Contains sodium cluster salts that fight bacteria, viruses, fungus and neutralizes toxins that cause disease
To learn more about celery juice, check out Anthony William’s website: https://www.medicalmedium.com/medical-medium-about-anthony-william